Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

DYI - Valentine Wreath "'Dollar Tree" make over

Using a grapevine wreath I had, I added some of the Black and White Checked material and thin red ribbon and wrapped around the grapevine wreath. 
Next I added some of the little wooden hearts that I bought at "The Dollar Tree" that were a welcome sign and chalk painted white



and also added the letters to spell the word love from the yard of  black and white checked fabric, using stencils I had in my craft supply box.

I used wide popsicle stick from Walmart and laid out the letter heart out and glued to popsicle stick, then attached it to the ribbon on the grapevine wreath to get a 


I added a bow made from the 2 inch wired burlap ribbon from "The Dollar Tree "store and a 2 inch strip of the black and white checked fabric.  I think I should have added another black and white checked ribbon on top of the burlap bow.

I hope I gave you some decor  ideas to implement into your home decor for February.

Thank you for stopping by
Vicki the Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment