Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

DYI Heart using Puzzle pieces

Hello friends, I found this Idea off of YouTube at


I took puzzle pieces that were missing pieces mixed paint to get this gray color and painted the puzzle pieces

I

This heart was purchased at Dollar Tree I chalk painted it and tried a little distress technique with a brush and some of the gray paint.  You can see I need a little practice.


Glued the puzzle pieces on the edge three layers deep, the tin heart was from a sign also purchased at Dollar Tree and I tied a jute bow and glued it to the tin heart.


This is how I displayed  the heart in my den on the tiered red shelves.  I think it turned out to be a great item to my decor, it was very easy and looks so nice sitting in this cigar box on a shelf in my den.



Thank you for stopping by, and please check out Katelyn's You Tube channel.

Have a wonderful day!  Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment