Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2019

February 2019 Will Soon Be Here!

When it comes to seasonal decorating, I pull out the bins and see what I have and right now my Valentine Decor is pink or red, white and a little burlap accents.  
 I made a red felt/burlap heart banner for the mantel a couple of years ago



I have a few items from Dollar Tree.



Red and white felt "Happy Valentine" Banner I made last year.




 Next step is to go check in with a couple of amazing You-Tube crafters that I follow, to see what the tend is for this years season.  

Buffalo check and Burlap are part of every DYI project I see for Valentine Farmhouse Decor this year.

 I'm definitely going to be including some black and white check hearts into my February decor.


I found the black and white checked material at my local fabric store, I picked up 2 yard.



Stay tune to see what DYI's I come up with this year.

Thank you for stopping by,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment