Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Make Over "Dollar Tree" Sign with a Rustic Farmhouse Decor feel for February

Hi Friends,
Here is another diy project to add to my rustic farmhouse  decor for February.

Follow Your Heart

A project that was fairly easy to do.  


I bought these signs a while back from "Dollar Tree" liking the shiplap design, but not having any ideas how to make over to fit with my rustic farmhouse style. 

I took the string off, but left the brads, got out the Waverly White Chalk Paint and gave both signs two coats of paint. 

 I also added a few touches of gray paint to help age the seam lines on the signs, I am working on that technic of shading.   

After letting it dry over-night I took jute string and restrung the arrow pattern.

This was a pretty easy project to do and I think it added a nice touch to my 
February decor.

Thank you for stopping by for another dyi project.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment