Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Rustic Farmhouse Valentine Conversational Hearts Diy


Hello Friends,
I have another rustic farmhouse project from a thrift, paper heart banner I picked up in January.


The heart were pink with glitter and as you know I'm not much into glitter so, I painted all six heart with Waverly white chalk paint, it two coats. 

I used Sharpie fine point markers to free write the saying and added the doodles.

Added a red felt heart then glued a wooden heart shape painted white that I used stencil to write X O, and free hand arrows around edge.

With this cute heart I used a black Sharpie, to free hand the word and vine, added a checked fabric bow.

Another heart I just used black and red Sharpie markers wrote Be Mine then free hand the little heart vine

The last heart I added a large fabric heart and glued a small red felt heart in center and then added a little doodle around the edge.

I think the finish project turn out quit cute. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment