Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Valentine Decor DYI - Button Hearts

 From my thrift haul in January, I pick a set of three paper hearts on a ribbon to use for this project.


I decided to paint them with Waverly white chalk paint.  I have a stash of buttons and choose colors of white, tan, pale pink, and faded red. Then I glued them about a quarter inch in from edge.


This is how I used the hearts in my February decor.  On my coat closet I have hung a small twig wreath and added one of the hearts. 


This year I'm using a lot of the black and white check material in my decor.  Here I took a picture frame added the black and white check material to the card board backing of the frame and attached a button heart on the material, I also added a heart from a material I have in my stash.


I think this project turned out nicely and didn't cost me much.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment