Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Winter Rustic/Farmhouse Mantel Display

Winter 

This has taken me a while to get all of my DIY project done that I wanted to try this year, so as you can see I have add a few new DIY's to my winter farmhouse mantel decor.  

One of the DIY's is the giant snow flake made from craft sticks, this was a every easy project.  

The pine cone wreath that was made from items I already had on hand.
Two clear vases I gave a face lift by adding burlap, and filler of little painted fir cones that I collected last summer, the two pine cone garlands and Yarn pom-pom snow balls.

I did bring back the frosted pine cone and the fore-birch back candles. I made for my farmhouse decor last winter
  I really like how the mantel came out this season. 

Thank you for checking in to see this working in progress of my winter mantel.

Until the next project............

 take care, Vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment