Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Winter Décor Project - Let's Stay Home and Cuddle DIY Sign


Another Project using items from Dollar Tree


Using Waverly white chalk paint, gave sign two coats then added gray for distressing


Using a ruler and my trusty black sharpie, I made board lines and cut in the lines with the box cutter to make more of a imprecation.


Using a word doc I printed out the saying, "Let's Stay Home and Cuddle"


I tried the transfer methods using pencil, but the marks didn't show up.  So, I went to  plan B wooden letters and a stencil.


Glued the wooden words on and then working with a stencil  I painted the rest of the words to the saying.



I like how this sign project turned out adding a little more brown touches on the lines and around the edge made it look weathered I think.

Thank you for checking in to see what I have been up to.

So until the next project, take care......Vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment