Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Winter Pine Cone Wreath Project For my Mantel

I have always incorporated pine cone into my Fall, Christmas and winter decor as filler, but this year I have decided to go a bit further by making a few pine cone projects to add to my winter decor.




I always have a bag of pine cones on hand for craft projects. 



I used a willow wreath from Dollar Store, my glue gun and a stash of pine cones 





I used some ribbons I had on hand and tried to make a crazy bow like Tracy at crazy bow



The bow was easy to make, but in my opinion, I need more practice making this style of bow.

Hope you enjoyed this diy Pine Cone Wreath project using items from nature, in my winter decor.

Thanks for stopping by, until the next project.
Vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment