Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 5, 2020

1st Thrift Haul of 2020!


So So excited with the things I found today!



I'm hoping to use this Pepsi bottle crate to house some of the little hens


This bean pot  came with out lid, but had a USA mark on the bottom, so I had to bring it home with me.


I'm kinda a sucker for retro kitchen items as you will see. When I saw the label I knew I  should bring had another piece home.  I'm hoping I will be able to take the white enamel paint off... huh, will see.


Back in the late 60's, my Aunt gave us kids a set of these Disney books. I have one I have kept over the years and was super excited to find two for $3.50 each, and their in good shape.


This is what I was saying about reto kitchen items.


another exciting item were these kids blocks


This soap tray isn't that old but I just liked it to use as a jewelry or earring tray for my dresser.



Thank you for stopping by, I can't wait to clean these wonderful finds and put the into my decor.

Until next time.  Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment