Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2021

Thrifting for Vintage Farmhouse Décor


Hi friends,

 I've been thrifting again and WOW! the things I found! I was so excited finding some of these treasures.
This little mirror I will be adding to my mirror grouping in a guest room.  The crocheted little dress I will be displaying also in the guest room.


I have been collecting nesting boxes here and there for a while so I picked up a trinket box.  It will need to be painted painted and maybe some embellishments added not sure yet. 

The nut cracker and melon spoon I will add to a basket.


These yellow and tan covered books will be added to my stash for later use possibly this fall décor.


Later the same day I went to out local antique store and picked up these interesting trinkets. 

The mason trowel was $3 the little oil can was $5, the rooster I think is part of a weather vane? was $1,  the whale ornament was $1. 

 I was digging in a box of tools when I found this interesting bottle opener it had a price of $8, which is over what I would spend, but I thought this was very unique and I will keep in my collection of barware.


Oh when I saw this glass candy bowl, I was in awe.  My grandmother had a dish just like it, always had small hard candy in it, oh the memories.


I've always have my eyes out for little perfume bottles.  

I believe I spent not more than $1 to $3 for each one. 

The little bottle that has a lid was so cute even though it doesn't have the original top.   

I will be putting these little bottles on a tray to sit on a shelf in the guest bath, I think or the guest room vanity.



Every where you look in social media I see Junkets picking up little basket to hang on shelves, so for $.25 

I picked up the two little gold basket that I will be painting and the larger basket was $.50. 

I also thrifted the wood nut bowl, I do have another one so I can use it as a riser in my fall or winter décor.


Some weeks there's not much out there, but I feel I found some great treasures this week.  Super excited to incorporation them into my décor.

Thank you for stopping by. Until next time ...

May God bless you and your family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett.

2 comments:

  1. Love all your finds but the candy dish caught my eye!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for letting me know that you did by commenting!!
    stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete