Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2021

Fall October Harvest has Come to the Front Porch


Hi Friends,

I've have some time this weekend to spruce up my front porch for the harvest season. I have envisioned pumpkins, mums, sunflowers, cornstalks, a few twigs of bittersweet, etc.. 

So here I go.....

So, I left the sunflower from my late summer porch décor, trying to hold on to warm summer vibes.  Our night temps are in the mid 20's nowadays.

I exchanged the blue bench for a wagon that my daughters had when they were kids.  I purchase four odd shaped pumpkins and three small pie pumpkins to fill up the wagon. I was so excited to be able to use a few pumpkins from my garden this year. It always a gamble. The little green pumpkins in the wagon came from my garden.


I also purchases four mums pots from Walmart this year to add more orange and yellows to this vignette, they haven't done real well with the low night temperatures.


The milk cans and wire milk crates are treasure I have thrifted many years ago and are kept on my front porch year round.  

The cornstalks are from my garden this year.  

I added the thrifted tool box tray I found a couple of weeks ago while thrifting, against the vintage wire milk crate.


Thank you for stopping by.  I really like how my front porch turned out this year.

So until next time....

May God Bless You and Your Family

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment