Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 24, 2021

A Little Thrift Haul From my Local Store - Looking for Vintage Holiday Décor

Hi Friends,

Another haul I'm looking for vintage Halloween or Thanksgiving items. I'm not finding what I'm looking for however, I did come home yesterday with a few items I thought I must have.

The little crocks will go nicely with some of my other crocks. 
I was so glad to find the Avon turkey bottle for $1.00. 

The twig wreath I'm thinking might be added to my fall/harvest décor some where not sure yet.

 As you can see I found a home crochet dish towel hanger which is so unique.   

Hey! Check out the Halloween Jack-o-lantern pail I found, it has a mark of 1997 Grand Adventure blow mold who would have figured, I was so surprised!

 I'm putting this jack-o-lantern in my Halloween décor.


I also found quite a few bundles of autumn color florals for my fall/harvest décor,(not that I probably have to many, lol) that I will be adding to the sunflowers I already have out.


Look at this awesome picture frame! I'll probably add antiquing wax to age it more, not sure.


I found a vintage looking plater it wasn't vintage thought, I still think it will look nice on the shelf above my kitchen cabinets

 

A nice red trimmed tray, I'm thinking of stenciling or deco-podge a Santa on it.  The little rocking horse and horse shoe stand I'll be used for Christmas.

*****

This old looking frame caught my eye, I'm thinking about putting this frame in my spare bedroom.


Thank you for stopping by to see the treasures I found this week while thrifting.

So until the next time...

My God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment