Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Decorate With Me - Week of Halloween - A Small Vintage Halloween Collection

 Hi Friend,

Happy Halloween! 

Today, I'm putting out a few Halloween decoration for the kids, most of the items are thrifted I have a few Vintage pieces, so I thought I would share my small collection.


I am always on the look out for vintage  seasonal décor This year I found a package of Eureka - Beistle felt cats (1960) which was a exciting find


I have collected two of Robert Alan taper candles, unfortunately, (the tapered part was broken) still cute.  A few little scarecrows, a vintage looking cat bucket, pez witch, sparkly witch shoe, etc.


I wasn't sure about the purchase of the cloth cat, but I added it with the rest of my Halloween cat collection.


Thank you so much for checking in, So... until next post.

My God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett




Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment