Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2021

Thrifting for Vintage Farmhouse Treasure at My Local Stores

Hi Friends,

Today I shopped at my local budget center and a local consignment/antique store.  I came home with some wonderful treasures.


At my local budget center thrift store I found


These  wooden candle stick are just what I have been looking for.


I have been watch the sheet music this store had a price of $3.00 for each book.  today the price was a 
$1.00 each! what a deal, so I picked up a patriotic book for my displays in summer and the Jabberwocky for Halloween. The Guitar book is for my grand son that is learning how to play.

Today I also shopped at the local antique/consignment shop.




I found some great items today, but I think this pepsi bottle l with the laundry sprinkle nozzle is my favorite find this week for $7.50



I was so excite to find so many wonderful treasure this weekend. I'm glad you stopped by!

So until my next post......

May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment