Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Small Thrift Haul Looking for Vintage Holiday Décor

 Hi Friends,

This is Thanksgiving Eve!  I haven't be to my favorite antique store in a while and just wanted to check in to look for a few vintage turkeys.  

Didn't find any, however I did find a few things.


A wonderful green metal box, I can't wait to use in my Christmas décor.


Look at this nice brass candle stick I'm going to add it to my small collection of brass candle sticks I already have.
 I also found a cool looking wooden plaque to hang keys possibly?
For $4.00 I picked up a vintage door knob.

And lastly, a little plaque that says, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. AMEM."
I love it!


I was kind of bummed that I didn't find any more vintage turkeys, I'll just keep hunting.

Thank you for stopping by.


May God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment