Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Thanksgiving Week - Come Decorate With Me 2021 Part 1- The Mantel

 Hi Friends,

Today, I'm trying to get out some of my vintage Thanksgiving decorations for the up coming weekend. 

   I have a few vintage to me, pieces, that I have been using in my Thanksgiving décor for twenty years.

So I have gathered my favorite thrifted go to treasures for Thanksgiving

***

I have had the cornucopia's for years, that I picked up at a goodwill, along with the harvest food.


This year I have been using book for risers and I'm loving the Spanish moss this year also as I'm sure you haven't noticed I have it every where.


The amber bottles are new this year along with star pattern wreath.


Now for some of my new finds this year.  The last couple of months I've been really focused on searching for vintage turkeys, and copper, this is what I have gathered this year so far.

So what do you think of my added semi vintage turkey figurines?  It's a start I'll continue to keep a eye out in the coming year



Thank you for checking in to see what's been going on at my house this season.

May God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment