Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Fall Colors -The Tree are Changing Color in my Neck of the Woods

 Hi Friends,

Today all around my neighborhood the leaves are changing the evening are getting into the mid twenties.  

We just had a few rain showers, but we do a few breaks of sunshine and blue sky.


Today I thought it would be a great time to drive around town and shoe off the fall changing of the trees.


Orangish Yellow


Just a pic of sun shine of pink leaves changing on the tree behind my garage.  Beautiful


Yellow


Pinkish Red


When the sun shine on trees the golden leaves are so beautiful.


Orange


A little bit of snow on the hills around my tiny town.


Fall is so beautiful.  Thank you for stopping by, the trees are so beautiful this time of year.

May God Bless you and your family!

So... until next time, 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment