Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2021

Christmas Thrift Haul - Home Décor

Hi Friends,

I went shopping again, to my local thrift store. Unfortunately, I only found one Christmas item.

I have been following a few of my favorite you-tubers that have a very nice collection of these little Christmas choir boy candles.  I think it is made by Gurley Candle Company. While going through several tables of Christmas items, I know I pasted over this little candle several times before I realized what it was and picked it up.


there is no tag or markings on the bottom.
 

I also picked up a box of glass ornament made in the USA for $2.00


These other items are more home décor.

LOL, I have so many of these zip lock bags in my house that have little odds and ends, I find while cleaning. I really don't know why I picked up this bag of board game pieces, you never know when you might need a spare game piece.


This is the first cutting board that I have found that is in descent shape, for $3.00.


I found one of these cook books last summer, that I gave to my youngest daughter, this one is to replace our paperback, that has seen better days. The pages are falling out.





When I saw these Campbell Soup thermos I was thrilled, last year I purchased a Campbell soup gift pack with a tray and soup cup. I'll be adding these thermos to the crate. So cute!


I was super surprised that I found these next two pieces, because it seem copper is the item to look for to use in farmhouse décor.  This cute vase needs a little cleaning up.


For the both of these copper pieces I paid $1.50 each.



Thanks for stopping by today, to see what I found at my local thrift store. This was a fun haul!

May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment