Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2021

3 Christmas Vignette - Just a few Vignettes I love setting up this Time of Year

 Hi Friends,

I've got out another tub with some our favorite Christmas collections. Today I'm setting up three vignettes that I set up every year.  And also added to them when I come across missing pieces.

The first vignette is probably my favorite.  'Santa's Misfit Toy's', vignette based on the movie "Rudolf  the Red Nose Reindeer", it's one of the many must watch Christmas  movies, that I do with my kids and grandkids.


The lighted tree I purchased at a home décor party back in the eighties.  The figurines, some vintage-some not, I have collected over the years and add to this beloved vignette.

Another collection I like to set up each year is a little village in the snowy woods, with ceramic houses that have found at Walmart, sold as a craft project back when. I have been collecting large bottle brush tree to make the woods.


This year I found a red rimmed tray while thrifting, of course, and decided it would work great to house a vintage nativity set that I have had for many years.  I covered the bottom with green tissue paper and arranged the figurines for this cute vignette.


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out some of my Christmas vignettes.

May God Bless you and your Family during this wonderful time of year!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment