Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2021

A Vintage Christmas Collection - Wooden Ornaments

 Hi Friends,

Today I'm pulling out a Christmas tub that has my collection of little wooden ornaments, that I ordered from an Company Import add, in the Parade insert in my Sunday morning newspaper, back in the early 80's. 

It was then I started picking up these wooden ornaments when I find them.  At an auction I came across this white synthetic tree from Pottery Barn I was thrilled.

Over the years, I have added more small wooden and small mercury glass ornaments and bells to fill in this tree.

I also, found a little battery operated train with a battery operated engine and three cars at a a drug store called Buy and Save, and have been placing the and track up every year.  Unfortunely I have lost the engine to it.  This year I found another train set to place around this special tree.

The track is slightly to big I made need to find a different place for this tree next year.

Thank you for stopping in to see some of of my collections I bring out for Christmas.

May God Bless You and Your Family this Christmas Season!

I'm  Vicki a Colorado Junkett.

No comments:

Post a Comment