Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Vintage Christmas on the Mantel

Hi Friends

Today I have another Christmas tub I'm digging into to fill up the fireplace mantel in the den.

I love these mercury glass beads I've had these for a very long time I believe they were in a box of Christmas items I had bid on at a auction. 

The wooden children block I scored at my local thrift a couple of years ago I was so excited when I found a gallon bag full! I believe I paid $3.50?


I have always loved brass candle stick and I found two this year to add to the collection.


Here is the vintage Rosbro red hard plastic candy container from the 1960's I believe.


And last but not least is these beautiful angels I found all of them at a yard sale back in April, one of the angels had a made in Japan sticker. When I got home, I looked them up and they are Stockinette Christmas angel from the 1960's. I think they are adorable. 

I hope you enjoyed some of the wonderful treasure I have collected this past year. Thank you much for stopping by.

May God Bless You and Your Family during this Special time of year.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment