Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Vintage Thrifted Treasures - Decorate with Me - March on the Hutch

Hi Friends,

Today I'm bring out my March décor along with some new found treasures this year.

Here on the hutch I placed the two green tackle boxes I purchased last summer. 

I filled one box with faux pussy willow branches, a couple of fabric shamrocks and a linen table scarf.  

Rusty horse shoes, and the little collection of copperplate memorabilia ash trays. 


My one and only Items that speaks St. Patricks' and shamrocks is this precious little saucer - add a emerald tea cup, small white sugar dish, a creamer, dollies on a serving platter I thrifted last year I believe, and wha-la a vignette.




Milk glass vases I've had for many years, 


however, I did just purchase the hobnob milk glass candle stick last month, I love it.  Of course I felt the need to place a couple felt shamrock I made a few year ago to go with a March theme.

When I'm out thrifting and I see aluminum cookie cutters, I always pick them up color handle or not, I love them.  In the bowl did you see the shamrock or club cookie cutter? 

Thank you so much for dropping by, to see what I have been up to...So until next time.

My God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your vignette very much. I appreciate Irish/Gaelic decor much more now as I was married to an Irishman. Glad you have the horseshoes ends up so that the luck doesn't run out--not everyone knows that one! Loved your Fenton hobnail candlestick--I always pick up nice milk glass when I find it reasonably--a major addiction for me!

    ReplyDelete