Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Vintage Thrifting

 Hi Friends,

Just had to stop by the vintage thrift store looking for last minute Halloween and of course I'm still on the lookout for a base to the China hutch I found for $25.00.

I did find a cute picnic basket- $5.00

 
4 cute harvest napkins-$200, a suede leaf table scarf-$2.50 and a  liquid embroidered pieces with pheasants on it! so excited, $.98

4 picture frames- $2.00 and the orange frame was $.50, another spindle, a milk glass Avon piece-$.98, on the bottom tag read "Field Flower" (powder sachet) and a green tin jewelry/watch box-$2.00


Check out two of the picture frames...
Winter scene and a cute purple crochet butterfly


Thank you for checking out "My Little Colorado Cottage" blog.

I love all the treasures I found today, please check back in a couple days to see how I incorporated these items into my vintage country/cottage décor.

Until next post......
My God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado junkett

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your treasures. The Avon jar reminded me of (a small lidless round) one I bought 30+ years ago. I covered the jar threads with a narrow velvet ribbon bow and added small flowers. Can't wait to see the picnic basket in a vignette. I have several larager ones that I use for storage and hang off beams in my cathedral ceiling bedroom. Great place for yarn or fat quarter stashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking back to my blog. I did finally get a chance to add the basket to the stack in my living for now.

    ReplyDelete