Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Thrifting Sunday In Wyoming-Goodwill

Hi Friends,

It was a rainy Sunday no outdoor exploring so I searched google for any local thrift stores opened on Sunday.

A "Good Will" website popped up, I was kind of surprised I'd find any thrift store opened. 

I found a awesome dresser for $37.50! during my visit to Wyoming, couldn't believe it!


I didn't notice there is a missing handle which is kind of a bummer,  but what a good deal! I'll keep my eye out, I may found a handle, That's what is so great about thrifting.

Back in late August I happen upon this lighted china hutch top I purchase for $35.00, I have been on the hunt for a base.


I'm so excited to get going on this project, I've been using the top hutch for storage of seasonal décor, but when I get both pieces finish I'll storage my china 

I'll be sanding, stripping and re-stain both of the pieces in the next couple of weeks.



The top four drawer are curved with this great handles

The two bottom drawers have a different shape pull


Thank you for stopping by, when I get this project done I'll be posting it.

So until next post....
May God Bless You and Your Family

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment