Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

New Vintage Treasure -Decorate with Me

 Hi Friends,

Welcome to 'My Little Colorado Cottage', today I'd like to show you where I incorporated the thrifted treasure I found Sunday

I added the cute little milk glass jar from Avon in a cubby on the hutch with the rest of my growing collection of milk glass.


The framed crochet purple butterfly I set up on top a vintage high boy in the spare room, the framed snow scene, will be displayed in December


The orange and gold frame I'm using in my Halloween décor so check by to see the project
*****

The small thread spindle I place in my sewing corner with three other spindle I've picked up this summer while thrifting spending under $5.00 so surprised with the price.


*****

A while back I found this large wooden embroidery hoop for $.50 I think.  I realized, I need a larger hoop for this art piece, but for now I think it's a nice addition for my vintage Fall décor.  What do you think?


Here is the sweet little picnic basket, I just stacked it on top the other basket I have in my living room, and Yes, I use them for storage, LOL



The little green box, I would like to line it, but for now I have one of my vintage hankies lining the bottom of the box. 


I have the box setting on vanity tray with a few vintage violet bottles.


Lastly, the super cute suede table scarf, I'm using it on my kitchen table with the Harvest napkins. I love all of the Autumn colors.


I would love to know what is your favorite treasure  you look for when out thrifting.

Please check back to see what's going at "My Little Colorado Cottage", I share my love of gardening, my love of thrifting for vintage treasure and seasonal decorating.
So until the next post.......

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett





No comments:

Post a Comment