Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 22, 2023

Early Summer is Here A Busy Week Gardening

(Apple Tree in Blooms this Week)


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here today!

As you have probably notice I have NOT made many post here on 'My Little Colorado Cottage' in the past couple of weeks.

Last week was a busy week for me, I'm trying to get my garden beds ready to plant. Starting Memorial Weekend through the first week of June.

(Milk jug I planted seeds Mid-April)

 I'm so excited to share how my garden is looking now!

(Bush Beans)

Pickling Cucumbers


I sat up a tri-pod for the Sweet Peas

Sweet Peas

Baby Roma Tomatoes



 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how my vegetable garden is coming along. 

 I would love to hear do you garden?  

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

4 comments:

  1. I hear you about gardening keeping you busy. We dug up some perennials for our church's Ladies Aid Bake Sale and Plant Sale. I spent a lot buying some perennias back; at least I know they will survive Maine weather!!! Only got one Whoopie Pie--I can't resist ALL temptation! Got what I bot and some I ordered in the mail planted--still more to do! If I spent 1/2 hour/day outside, my yard sure would look better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. The sale sounded fun. What perennials did you buy? It is always tricky to find plants that like my low night temps

      Delete
  2. Vicki,
    I finally planted my flowers in the front of the house. Hopefully, the threat of frost is over as we had a widespread frost with temps. going down into the high 20's last week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb for your comment. Wow! Temps in the 20's I never know here either Almanac says June 12-17 here, so I try to be causes what I plant and can I cover it if I have to.

      Delete