Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 5, 2023

Vintage Thrifting - 1st Yard Sale of the Season


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share.....

 "1st Yard Sale of the Season" I had a great time!

First vintage find was a red/brown plaid 'Thermos'
picnic bag with two thermoses and a rectangle sandwich container, SO COOL! for $25.00

this will be displayed with my other red Thermoses 
and possibly for a Christmas display!
***
The second treasure I found was this super cool 'Rooster Plaque' for $2.00. I plan to put above the shelf in my entry-room

***
I was so EXCITED to find the two vintage 'Tractor Seats' for $2.00 each


I have three other tractor seat I would love to make into patio stools.


The terra-cotta planters I'm using on my 'Front Porch Summer Décor'

It's still too cold to put out potted flowers here in NW Colorado, but I can plan and rearrange my 'Rusty Crusty's'.

Lastly, 
this very cool enamel pan was sold with the clay pots for $2.00




For now I have group the enamel pan with a couple other blue enamel-ware tubs I have
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. Love that rooster!! I'm so excited for outdoor sales this season, let the thrifting begin!!

    ReplyDelete