Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Vintage-Inspired Terra-Cotta Planters on the Front Porch For Early Summer


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, I'm sharing how I use some of my thrifted find on my 'Front Porch Area for Early Summer'.


As you know from a few of my posts back, I'm always on the hunt for Terra-Cotta planters

Last week I thrifted a few clay pots

 All these planters cost me $5.00, maybe?

I've also thrifted a couple of enamel tubs, which are a item that is on my Treasures to look for list. 

You cant tell from this picture but I have the green trimmed tub sitting on a brass/copper bucket.



Sitting on top of a bucket is the newly thrift blue enamel tub 

I did pick up two packs of small & medium 'Dollar Trees' clay pots for $1.25 each.

As you can see I kept out the wire milk crates and the rusty wire potato basket

I live in zone3-4  our weather right now is not warm enough at night to have annual left out over night.  But I have all my pot setting out waiting till 'Memorial Day' when worry of frost will be over.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I used a few thrifted treasures and arranged my front porch area for Early Summer Blooms in a few weeks. 



 I would love to hear what you have been prepping for Summer with your thrifted treasures and how you style them in your home and garden. 


 So until my next post...... 


May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



2 comments:

  1. How cute Vikki! That is a great idea to so artfully display your clay pot collection...you have made your front porch look so festive! Great deals on those pots too. The spring flowers look so pretty too...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christie, I can't wait for warmer weather, to be able to put out more flowers.

      Delete