Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 13, 2024

I Have a Passion for Vintage Children Books - On-Line Book Sale -Weekend Thrift


Hi Friends, 
This last week I found a vintage book sale on-line and purchase a few wonderful children books, that I would like to share.......
The first book I'm showing is Norman Rockwell- "Four Seasons".
I have always been intridged by Norman Rockwell's illistrations and for only $4.00!
***
I dont know if you have noticed, but when I come across stories about Jesus, I will usually, pick them up. I paid $3.00 a pieces for these wonderful children stories about Jesus.

I also bid on a Little Golden Book, Disney's 
"Peter & the Wolf" copyright 1946 ($4.00)
***
Cute book with mama and kittens on the cover Rand Mcnally & Company-Chicago, "Bedtime Stories" copyright 1951 ($5.00)
***
The "Beverly Cleary" book was a free book, can't bet that!
"How the Animals Came to the Circus" copyright 1917- revised in 1933 ($4.00)
I just love the graphic of this book
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week.

I have a couple more books I would like to share.....
this adorable book, "The Goat that Went to  School" copyright 1958, ($5.00)



***
"The Silver Book of Songs" was another free book, for Elementary Music Teachers.
Hall & McCreary Company copyright 1935 Chicage, Ill.
***
 a dollar a book

for the Teachers!

***
The last two books were also free......

"Doctor DoLittle and his Friends"

***
&
"Playland Pony"
I just love the graphics in these vintage childrens books, I came home with this week.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment