Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Small Haul from 'My Local Vintage/Thrift Store' - Weekend Thrifting

Hi Friends, I'm so glad your here! 


Today, stopped by my Local Vintage Thrift , They have a few new pieces of furniture, way out of my price range. However, I did find a couple of great treasures! 
***
The first, is this  1920-1930 wooden vintage frame by Eastom Kodak $12.00 with an adorable little girls picture is dated 1935
***
I also carried this treasure around for a while,the price was $7.50. I thought it might be a Pipe Rest or Ashtray, 
but once I got it home and cleaned it up a bit, I believe it is a Sears Roebuck and Co. Kitchy Earthtone Ceramic Spoon-Rest, maybe from the 70's?
I believe that means it is Vintage, Right?

I've placed the vintage spoon rest in a vignette on a shelf in the Familyroom.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment