Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Americana - Inspired Fabric Banner - Handmade Fabric Craft




Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a very Americana inspired simple fabric project.
***
I've shared that I'm always on the lookout for fabric at a reasonal price, so using fabric I had on hand.
***
My first step was to make a triangle template and using my pinking shears, cut out 12 triangles out the blue checkered fabric.
 Then, using a star template I cut out 12 stars from the stripe fabric
I also have a good stash of buttons
The next, step was to glue the star on the triangle piece of fabric and top it off with a button, I chose white buttons
Once, those pieces were dry I ran a line of glue to the top of the triangle and attached the blue ric/rac trim.

Let me know what you think about this simple craft?
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear How your decorating your Home for Summer. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment