Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Vintage Thrifting Weekend - Wooden Cheese Boxes - Online Auction


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
***
Today, I'm so excited to share  a few treasures I purchace at a on-line sale.
***
I was excited to be able to bid on two wooden cheese boxes for a pretty good price - $5.00 each.

I'm using the 'Pimento Cheese Box' to hold a few Americana nic-nac's on top of a hutch in my entry-room
***


Right now I'm using the 'Kraft Brick' wooden cheese boxes in my Summer Vingettes on the Mantel


*** 
When the pack of 'Praying Hands Sticker' came up for bid........
 it took me back to the days of Sabbath School when I was little,  we would get sticker for attendence
do you remember these stickers?
This sweet seller threw in the extra epherema for scape booking or crafts.
***
Lastly, these adorable tiny dolls,

I just couldn't pass up the vintage 'Indian Cheif Doll' for $8.00, which is a little high for me to spend. I just couldn't resist.
1950's St. Labre Indian Catholic School.

I have a room for the Grandkids when they come to visit and I display my collection of nostigic Old West paraphernalia 
***

This cute little 1950's 3" plastic 'Baby Boy Doll' I purchased for $3.00 to add to a few other plastic 3" dolls that I have with different poises. 


This cute 3" Baby Doll is a composite Doll from the 50's
made in Japan
I purchased the Baby Doll for $5.00
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment