Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

I Changed My Mind and Repainted The Small Bamboo Organizer



Hi Friends, I'm so glad your here! 

Remember the small bamboo organizer I thrifted awhile back and painted it green and crackle it?

I thought the brown paint made it to dark, so I painted another two coats of kelly green over the entire shelf.

I think I like this better, I have thought about news print on the back of the cubbies, but
I'm happy with the way this small shelf turned out.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by, let my know what you think of my flip. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family.
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment