Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Vintage Thrift Shopping - Looking for Vintage-Inspired Treasures for My Cottage Home June 1, 2024


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a new purchase this week!


I've been watching this 4 pieces set of 'Currier & Ives' dishes for more than two months. They were priced at $3.00 to $5.00 a piece depending on the size.
***
Today I got the small set of 12 pieces for $4.00! 

4 - Dinner Plates



4- Bread and Butter Plates

4 - Soup Bowls











4 - Cup Saucers


Unfortunately there were no coffee cups


 



However, I had picked up a coffee cup a couple of months ago from my local thrift on half-price day.

So now I'm on the hunt for 3 more coffee cups!
I hope I have given you some ideas of treasures you can keep your eye out when thrifting.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 
May God Bless You and Your Family.

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment