Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Farmhouse Riendeer Moss Garden Decor

Diy Reindeer Moss Garden Ball


This year I have seen a few of my favorite you-tubers adding green garden balls to their farmhouse décor, so this year I thought I would try to incorporate more green into my farmhouse décor, using items from Dollar Tree.

I used Aleene's Tacky glue to adhere the moss to the Styrofoam. 


I purchased a couple of reindeer moss packets along with the largest styrofoam balls I could find. 


This ball I added some twine to this moss ball, to give a different look.


Over all, I thought this was a pretty easy project, using Aleene's Tacky glue I did have the drying time so this project took a few days to finish this project.

Thank you for stopping by, let me know if you have tried this craft project.

Until the next time, have a wonderful rest of your day!
God Bless You, Vicki a Colorado Junkett






No comments:

Post a Comment