Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Farmhouse Spring-DIY Project for Spring

Terracotta
I decided to use some of the terracotta pots from the Dollar Tree, to add a nice touch to my Easter/spring mantel this year.  


Here on the mantel I put a little yellow chick into a pot that was laying on it's side.  I also use the waverly chalk paint to paint some of the pots, and I stuck a little nest with some tiny bird eggs.


The Dollar Tree sells 3 1/2 inch pot two to a package and 2 1/2 inch pots 3 to a package.  This was a very easy project and I think the pots added a nice touch to my seasonal decor.

I got this idea off of pinterest, go check it out there are so many ideas. 
Let me know what you think of this project.
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time ahve a wonderful day!
Vicki-Colo Junkett








No comments:

Post a Comment