Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Black and White Gingham Bunnies

As you will see, I'm really into the black and white gingham checks this year



Searching for free bunny templates I found this bunny template, printed it out and


traced the bunny shape on to white form board from the "Dollar Tree". 


Using scissor, I cut out the shape from the form board, realized the scissor did not make for a clean edge. I needed an x-acto knife or razor blade to get a clean cut. 


Using a x-acto knife cut out the bunnies from the form board.


 Using my new favorite black and white gingham fabric, traced the bunny shape on to the fabric and cut it out and glued to the form board.




This project turned out so cute, I decided to make two bunnies facing opposite directions for a variety.


First bunny I added a button eye and a white ribbon bow


 the second bunny I added the button eye and a cotton ball tail.




Thank you for stopping by for another "Dollar Tree" DYI

Come back soon Vicki







No comments:

Post a Comment