Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Hopping Windup Bunny Make Over


Bunnies


I put together this little vignette of bunnies hoping down the Bunny Trail on a table in my den.


 These little bunnies are helping themselves to some DIY carrot at the carrot patch.





I found these cute wind-up bunnies at the Dollar Tree and thought I could embellish them to fill in some area of my Easter decor.


I just enlarged the ears of theses bunnies, by using white and pink felt I had in my craft stash. I think the bunnies turned out so cute. 

Today I'm revamping wind-up chicks, the bunnies I did last wee turned out so, so, cute. I decided to 




I just love these little wind-up chicks  from Dollar Tree, but I thought they needed a little jazzing up.  


Thank you for stopping by to check this Dollar Tree wind-up dyi.  
So until next time, have a wonderful rest of your day!
Vicki- the ColoJunkett

No comments:

Post a Comment