Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Patriotic Touches to the Hutch for July 2021 - Decorate with me.

Decorating the Hutch for July


Welcome Friends,

 I chose stars as my focus this year.   I've been collecting metal and wooden star from Dollar Tree home décor item to repurpose.  My though process is to sand the glitter add some red, white, and blue paint to the star and scatter the star through out my décor as accents.

*****

I have added a few thrifted items I have collected and a couple of DIY's


*****

a little Spanish moss a diy burlap ball a few diy stars, thrifted aluminum drinking cup a vintage canning jar filled with vintage buttons,  I added some homespun and red and white flowers to a gallon glass jug I thrifted from a yard sale. 


I don't think I will ever get tired of  using black and white checked touches.
the yellow hen and carved horse were thrifted


Here are a few of this years new items repurposed stars painted in standard red, white, and blue acrylic paint by delta, I purchase at Walmart.


I also added pip berries picks.


A couple of little American flags.



Thank you for stopping by my Little Colorado Cottage today, I hope I have given a few ideas of ways to add thrifted items to your July décor.

So until the next time.....
God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett





No comments:

Post a Comment