Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Red White and Blue Patriotic Touches Around my Backyard

 Hi Friends,

Today I'm adding patriotic blooms to the planting pots around my back yard.  Thank you for stopping by!

The daises are in bloom against the chippy fence that separate the yard from the garden.  I have had the patriotic banners on the fence for many years



I bring out these thrifted metal planters from my Mom many years ago and put them on the deck for summer. Today, I stuffed in the bottom of the planter with some burlap and patriotic colored florals I purchased from Dollar Tree this year.





This year I hung up two hanging basket added some florals and greenery on either side of my patio.



In my garden I have wooden box with  rabbit wire to display my collection of metal trinkets I pick up.  I added florals to the wooden box.  


Do you see the rusty pulley or the rusted bulb shovel?


My God Bless you and your family,

Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment