Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Rustic Patriotic Front Porch for July

Hi Friends,

Thank you for stopping by My Little Colorado Cottage, today I had a few moments today to get outside and change out my front porch.

I moved my blue bench from the back yard to be place in front of the my living room window to fill in the gap and add color.  I really like the bench here. I have left the milk cans, galvanized buckets, and wire milk crates out front. And then I just added some florals and little patriotic flags.

 

I also left the Spanish moss wreath I made for spring and changed out the sign. The red, white, and blue banner I have had for many years, I get them out once in awhile.

I hope, I gave at least one idea to help you with your patriotic decorating this summer.

May God Bless you and your family.

Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment