Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Country Rustic Bunnies and Chicks

Hi Friends,

Easter is next weekend, so I'm changing up the spring décor a little, by placing a few bunnies and chicks and eggs baskets around the house.

The fabric bunnies I have had since my daughters were little. and just  put them out in my Easter décor every year.  A couple of years ago I changed up the floral bunny by soaking the bunny in coffee , Thought was to age the bunny a bit to look more rustic. I'm not sure if I pulled it off , but it's still cute. 



When I'm out thrifting I always look through the children books. You just never know what you might find.  Children books are on my list of things to look for.

 

****


I hope to inspire you to get out and thrift, you never know what treasures you will find.

Thank you for stopping by,

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment