Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Vintage Wooden Ironing Board

 Hi Friends,

I stopped by my local thrift store today after work. I was looking for vintage Easter, but didn't find any thing, however I did bring home a treasure that I have had my eye on for sometime.

How I display a thrifted vintage wooden ironing board

This vintage wooden ironing board has been at my local thrift store for practically three months. Is in great shape and has a new cover and pad it had a price of $15.00. I thought that price was a little high so I have been checking prices on the internet and decided that $15.00 wasn't a bad price.  As you can see it came home with me.

I am thinking about incorporating the wooden vintage ironing board in my tiny laundry area. But I'm  also thinking about using it for a plant stand in the living room, not sure.  That post will be later I think....??


Thank again you for stopping by, I would love to stay in touch.  So be sure to scribe.

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment