Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Vintage Clipboard -- Diy Print Project for Easter Décor

 Hi Friends,

A month ago I had found two vintage clipboard. scouring Pinterest and you-tube I've seen a lot of clip boards being use in décor. 

Today, I'm crafting a very simple project to add a little whimsical to my fireplace mantel for Easter/Spring, using thrifted vintage clip boards

I printed a couple pages of Spring/Easter clip art from "Graphic Fairy" and

"Follow the yellow brick house"

From Follow the yellow brick house https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/dreaming-of-daffodils-early-spring-decorating-ideas/
and from Graphic Fairy https://thegraphicsfairy.com/free-clip-art-easter-chicks/

I always have construction paper around I thought yellow wood be a nice background color I also decided to use these glue dots to attach the Spring print to the construction paper backing

I have a set of paper fancy edging scissors to trim around the edge of clip art

glued it to the construction paper with the glue dots


 
distress ink



great project I hope you try it
Thanks for stopping by 
May God Bless you and your Family doing there trouble times.
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment