Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Rustic Vintage Woodsy Face Lift to the Bird Houses

 Hello Friends,

Today I'm doing a diy to give my Dollar Tree bird house a little ace lift.



I have thrifted three sets of wooden candle sticks.  My idea is to use them as risers


Then, I thought maybe to add a few embellishments.  First part of the year I purchase several bags of wood rounds from "Dollar Tree", I believe to make a winter wreath...Well it never happen   so I thought they might be good as risers





I want to thank you for stopping by to see this fairly simple project,
to give a few thrifted wooden candle sticks a face lift,

 just by adding Spanish moss, reindeer moss, and a few wooden branch rounds, all from "Dollar Tree"

I really like the woodsy, rustic touch to these amazing birdhouses.

Leave a comment and let me know which style of bird house caught your eye.

So until next the next blog post....

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett.


No comments:

Post a Comment