Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2022

Simple Diy egg carton


 Hi Friends,

Today I'm trying to recycle a couple of paper pulp egg cartons.  My thought was to make a few more vessels to display a few more of my upcycled plastic Easter eggs.

Starting with a 12 count egg carton........


I simply cut the lid off the carton


Cut the locking flap edge off


Cut the cups side in half


I used the lid to cover the raw end of the six cup carton. I cut out the center strip in the lid and cut just to one side of the latch holes of the the lid.



*******


As you can see I  just glue the end piece holding tightly to help it stay in place. 



At the end is a little gap and I just cut a triangle from the lid to cover the gap


Here is the finish project, fairly simple craft that I can use to display a grouping of upscale plastic Easter eggs.


Taking some Spanish moss lining the egg cups I placed a couple of upcycled plastic eggs along with egg shells. I love how they turned out.


I'm so glad you stopped by, this project is a simple diy using items you may have around the house.  I hope I gave you a little bit of inspiration to try a simple craft project for your Spring or Easter décor.

So... until next time May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment