Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day in the Garden - Spending time puttering around my garden

 Hi Friends, 

Happy Mothers Day! 

Our weather all spring has been super cold and windy, but today, is so nice I am getting outside in my back yard. 

My mission today is to put out the humming bird feeder with a suggested mixture if 4 cups (or parts) of water to 1 cup (or parts) of sugar.  I combine the ingredients in a sauce pan, set stove top to low, to dissolve the sugar, let stand for 15 minutes to cool, then pour into feeders.

I have had these repurposed vintage bird feeder for many years, I recently search Pinterest and there are so many different style you could use to make your own.



With the weather permitting, I was glad to get some of my terra cotta pots out and set up in the back yard in the wagon, for my herb garden.



Another of my projects for today is to set out  the galvanized buckets and wire baskets out front on my porch area for planting.



There are still a few projects on my list to get done when the weather will permits.  Straightening up the deck, sweeping the patio, etc., etc., etc. I guess that will be in day to come.

Thank you for stopping by, please check back next week I will be showing you a thrift haul and how I have incorporation the found treasure into my home.

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment