Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Working in the Garden - Planting

 Hi Friends,

I have been trying to get out in the garden for a few hours after work this past week, the temperature has been warmer so it's time to get out in the garden areas and get them tilled and ready for planting.

********

I started some of my seeds with the  gallon milk jugs method, April 17th. Seems to work really well for me. I learned about gallon milk jug gardening from  Jen on You-Tube


I'm trying sweet peas in the straw bale I started last summer growing vine green beans.


I also had time today to transplant the green bean I also started back in May in milk jugs, and plant  lettuce, kale, onions, carrots, lettuce
radish seeds in this raised bed.


By 3pm, I was ready for a little rest and it getting warm.  I still wanted to get some weeding done in the flower beds, but that will have to wait until tomorrow morning.
Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been doing. I'm very relieved that I got some of the plants transfer to the garden and some seeds sowed.
Until next time....
May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment