Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy May Day! - Rustic Spring/Summer Vignettes on the Hutch -Vintage Chickens





Hi Friends, Happy May Day!

I'm so glad you stopped by, today I have gotten out the greenery tubs and a few bird houses to fill in the gaps, where I have taken down the Easter décor on the hutch in my living room.

As you know, I love collecting chicken figurines and have them display all seasons.  

On the top of the hutch I have moved things around

The cute rustic bird nest was a very simple diy.



I love my small grouping of vintage milk glass bud vases


I've given my bird houses a rustic face lift as you can see they used to be white and very plain.

*****

I changed up the vintage green glass shelf with a rustic looking bird house and one of my vintage roosters. 





********
Showing off my small collection of vintage enamel ware in this cubby that I have slowly collected over the years.

Cute little red toy truck, still looking for a vintage one.


a few more my collection of vintage hens & roosters


*****




I want to thank you for checking in, please check back any time, I'm trying to post at least every two weeks, with thrift hauls, vignettes of where I show off the treasures I find and a few pic's at my seasonal home decorating in and out side my home.

Until next time.......

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett






No comments:

Post a Comment